Here are the sizes for the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 update:
- Xbox Series X: 9GB
- Xbox One: 9GB
- PS4: 7GB
- PS5: 6.75GB
- PC: 16.3GB
- Switch: 6GB
- Android: 2.96GB
We’ll update this regularly as we hear more – be sure to bookmark this page. Check out the below for the latest leaks!
Here are some of the highlights from this patch:
- The Seven and IO are going to war with each other controlling areas of the map
- New Hit-marker sounds for shooting an enemy with white health
- New Supply Drop
- New Weapons including the Thermal AR
- Doctor Strange features in the new Battle Pass
- Unvaulted weapons include Shockwave Grenades, Revolver, Burst-Fire AR/AUG, Remote Explosives, Pump Shotgun, Heavy Sniper
- New Mechanics
- Parkour and climbing
- Shoulder Bash: Auto opens doors when sliding or tactical sprinting through them.
- Mantle: Players grab onto ledges and pull themselves up when jumping.
- Overshield: Additional shield that protects players from damage.
- Creative Proximity Chat.
- New Quest Bundles:
- Bootcamp Tutorial (Tutorial for Sliding, Sprinting, Mantling
- No Permit (One Quest is related to Island Jammers)
- Milestone & Seasonal Bonus Goals (same system as last season)
- Funding Stations have returned
- No Build Mode being added
Players can expect 100 Tiers of rewards ranging from Skins, Backblings, Pickaxes, Gliders, V-Bucks and more!
There are also additional rewards to unlock during the season throw completing Special Quests and levelling up past level 100.